Working Visa related applications

The most common visa allowing foreigners to work in Singapore is the Employment Pass

This is a working visa allowing the individual to work for a specific company only and is valid for minimum2 years. Under this visa the family can also relocate to Singapore. The most important factor is that the applicants salary should be more then SGD 6000/Month.

For the relocated family, the spouse of the applicant can then apply for a Dependent pass supported with a letter of Consent so they also become eligible to work in Singapore.

We work with you to assess candidate’s skills and give you the best chances of success.

  • Expert advice on your application
  • All Ministry of Manpower fees covered when we lodge on your behalf
  • We offer a 50% refund for rejected applicants

Our Services are

  • Employment Pass application
  • Renewal of Employment Pass
  • Application for a Dependant Pass
  • Renewal of Dependant pass
  • Approval of Letter of Consent.

    Get in Touch
    Get S$250 off on the first year Corporate Secretarial Annual
    Fee OR the New Company registration fee

    (only if these services are purchased individually and not as a package)